1. Obtain approval of Company’s Name through the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan’s e-Service website.
2. Submit fee for Name Registration and Company Incorporation.
3. Registration of the Company for Incorporation with SECP.
a. Form 1: Declaration of Compliance;
b. Form 21: Identification of the Office Location;
c. Form 29: Particulars of Directors, Secretary, Chief Accountant, Auditors, and others;
d. Four copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association with each Member’s signature presence of witness.
4. Get Income Registered by applying for National Tax Number (NTN) at Tax Facilitation Center of the Regional Tax Office (RTO) of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
5. Sales Tax registration by applying for Sales Tax Number (STN) at RTO, FBR.
6. Registration of Professional Tax with the Excise and Taxation Department.
7. Registration of Sindh Employees Social Security Institution (SESSI)
8. Registration of Employees Old Age Benefits Institution (EOBI)
9. Registration under the West Pakistan Shops and Establishment Ordinance 1969 with the Labor Department